So the week has gone too quick although I was off for most of it, in for 2 days then off on bank holiday but all too soon it has ended and I am back to work tomorrow and then Rhys is back to school on Thursday.
Soon the nights will be really drawing in and then getting colder, yay it will soon be autumn, my favourite time of year.
We have started diying in true Bank holiday tradition, we now have a front end lounge door and the kitchen door is blocked back up again with the fridge actually in the kitchen rather than the utility room for a change.
The lounge looks great and slowly less cluttered but the kitchen is a mess, still at least people don't have to walk through the messy kitchen to get to the lounge now!
Gotta clean up tonight though as I have church family visiting to talk about me becoming a member, and I am actually really nervous. I want to become even more involved and work for the Lord and think this is the next step but still! I know the Lord knows my situation and me better than I know myself and I believe he is guiding me down this path but I am still worried that it is not time or that other members will reject me. This of course is a crazy notion and I think one borne of a bad attitude toward me at my job (if you get put down enough you start to believe it), I know that I will never be everyone's cup of tea and outwardly to look at I could be classed as a bit strange, a rebel due to my tattoo's and piercings but I think that most of the church family have welcomed me in already, especially once I was baptised 2 years ago. I have let go of my rebellious and questioning past and question things from a thinking point of view not to raise the hackles of people. I really and truly believe that the Lord wants me to become a full memeber of the church and to give what I can afford to the cause. I still am a little hung up on this as the bible says that man must give 10% of his monthly earnings which I can ill afford, but again the Lord knows me well and accepts me as I am and with a much or as little I can afford. So thanks to this little chat it is decided, I will apply to be a member and will pay the same each month in an envelope and if I can spare some change week to week then even better.
thanks again for listening cyberspace I am off to bath the boy and make some cakes!
Sara xx
No comments:
Post a Comment