Do I have mug, tithead, dunce or such like tattooed to my forehead???? I didn't think so last time I looked.
I am starting to wonder if I should actually say something and properly stick up for myself, or keep quiet as usual in my little corner, keep my head down do my job and then go home. I think it is the keeping my head down that makes them think that I don't care or that I am too thick to realise what is going on around me, grrrr the sooner I am out of there the better.
I mean I am so much better than that place and those people, I do have more skills than are utilised and I really do have a brain but again I am not given credit for any of that, I have to constantly ask someone of lesser experience than me if this is the right reply to an email (even when I know hthat it is) because she is my 'supervisor' yet she has no more qualifications for the job than I do and she has been there 3 years less than me, yet because she has a degree she gets promoted ahead of me!! What is the degree in? If it is business studies or something vaguely affiliated to our work then maybeok, but no, it is in Psychology for pete's sake!!!
I ask you does that make any sense other than maybe she can detect that I am slowly being driven insane by that place?!
The other thing is that if I do stick up for myself then I am sulky, for instance I recieve an email and know that I need to wait for further instruction before going ahead and then get told the same by the same 'supervisor' as she is sticking her nose into an order that really had nothing to do with her, so I say well yes I would have waited until the date was confirmed before sending the revsed order and I get a sarky 'I was only trying to help' help who, I never asked for help so who other than you were you asking for?? the best bit was that our boss then sent the email that I knew she would asking my mate to sent the relevant mail requesting a change to the order before I sent the revisions, classic.
The brown nosing continued apace today with a one time ally asking someone other than me about a mistake on my order, once upon a time not so long ago it would of been 'Sara you twit you added the wrong detail to this order' but today it was 'Sara has put the wrong detail on this order and it is definitely the one that has been sent' all whilst I was sitting not 2 feet away, how rude let alone sneeking, as you may tell it left me fuming!
Anyway thanks for listening whoever you maybe!!
Sara xx
No comments:
Post a Comment